Monday, December 27, 2010

This is what happens when a mom gets sick and is laid up on the couch.  Been meaning to start a blog for myself and my wonderful mommy-friends, who we affectionately call "The Bettys" after the original 'Betty', my mom, Betty Jane.  She had sage advice to share, sometimes direct and to the point, moreoften through action (or, inaction in my mom's case).  In any event, I hope this will become a jump-off for all the wonderful 'Bettys' in my life...and the various, colorful, authentic advice they share when it comes to things like raising kids, being married (staying married?), life, love, shopping, travel, and whatever else we can come up with.

Let's see if this makes it any further than the icky cold that has me down!  Back in a while...Anna

4 comments:

  1. How does one post a blog, should someone come up with something magnificient to say....I think I spelled magnificient wrong...it is underlined in red...dang, now, not only can I not figure out how to send (post) a blog, but I can't spell either...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know how to post a blog now! But it is 7:41 at my house. So is this site on the west coast? I could get really confused by this or I could just pretend that I am on the west coast...alone, watching the sun set with a nice glass of wine, oh and there is George Clooney motioning to me to join him...AAhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always looking for some good advice or a good laugh.... whichever a good friend has to offer that day!!

    ReplyDelete